Monday, June 29, 2015

Ranger


Ellen's boyfriend was out with his camera. Ellen and I were riding the loop with Ranger and Cole. As we passed him, Cole did his best silly walk, ever. His legs stepped high, and he barely went forward. Cool, I thought, John can get a picture of him. Then I looked over and John had his camera on Ranger.

This is the picture he got. I can imagine that Ranger, who we always joke is embarrassed by Cole's antics, is looking back at Ellen saying, "Do you believe what he is doing now?"

3 comments:

TeresaA said...

what a handsome and expressive face

Unknown said...

The face I always see him make when your on Cole!

Achieve1dream said...

Great picture!! I love his expression!

I'm trying to get caught up on blogs so I may not comment on every post like I normally do but I am reading them all!