Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Needy Thunder


Thunder was so needy when I was getting ready for work this morning.  Most mornings, he is just interested in hunting.  Once he gets his teeth brushed, he just stalks the critters from his tower or hiding behind a box by the window.

Not this morning.  After his breakfast, he wanted me to sit and talk to him while he purred.  I brushed his teeth, as usual.  Then he wanted me to go with him to the litterbox.  After that, he wanted me to go outside and pick him some grass.  Then, he wanted me to sit with him while he ate.

I had to go upstairs to curl my hair--and he came with me.  He wanted me to snuggle with him by the window in the other bedroom.  I was running out of time, and when I explained that to him, he crawled down from the window perch to the ironing board.  He slowly stretched out his back legs and curled his tail.  Then, forgetting he was on the narrow end of the ironing board, he attempted to flip over on his side.  He was able to hang on to the ironing board with his front paws.  I assisted in boosting him back up.

I then had to console him because he was very upset.

I barely made it to work on time.

No comments: