Monday, August 16, 2010

Trail Riding

I had a couple of really good trail rides with Cole this weekend. The first was over an hour onto a trail he had never seen. He walked along, enjoying the scenery. The next day, he went with my sister’s horse, Ranger. He seemed to like the company. Ranger is his buddy. Cole led the whole way.




Tonight will be another arena ride.



I have been riding Cruiser, too, of course. He is doing well. Tonight, before I ride Cole, I am taking Cruiser out with my niece on Ranger. This will be her last ride. She is leaving for Cornell University this week.

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

Wow a whole hour!! Good job Cole! It's so exciting hearing about your first rides with him. Isn't it so exciting and nerve wracking at the same time (although by now you probably don't have any nerves anymore)? I hate that I got so behind on reading blogs, but it's actually kind of cool to read all of your posts all at once. :)