Monday, September 5, 2022

Update

Update

Well, Ellen had 2 more solo rides in the park, and one solo trip on the hill.  It all went terrific, too.  Then, much to her happiness, Starry recovered and they have been riding together ever since,

Cole had his stitches removed, and his foot is nearly healed.  The same day, I was hiking, slipped and broke my wrist.

Stall rest for Cole is over, and Ellen and Kevin have been leading him around.  I have been walking with him, and it's just nice spending time with him outside.  He has been an angel for them, and I am so proud of him.

Next weekend, when she doesn’t have to work, he will be rideable.

By then, I will know if I will need surgery on my wrist.  I am glad to say that the pain has greatly subsided, and I am working on how to do things one handed.

I have yet to figure out how to brush my cat, Thunder’s teeth.



No comments: