Monday, March 19, 2012

i'm back

I think I am back!!! I haven’t been able to post in months and months, but look at this. I tried it and it worked!




So, what is there to update. All the horses have been doing well. It was an easier winter than most, as far as the weather, so we were able to get on the trail a few times. now that it is spring, we are battling the high river. At least we can work on the hill leading down to the river. That’s mostly what we have been doing.



Cole learned a lot in the arena, but we haven’t solved the cantering problem. I still can’t consistently get the tradition, and I go from being determined to not feeling like trying. Everything else is going well. Cruiser did better in the arena this year than last. Ranger was the same.



I have been posting blogs, elsewhere, so I am going to try to put some here.



Now, I will attempt this and see if it works…

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you in so long!! Sorry I'm sooooo behind on reading blogs.

Posting to other blogs? Do you have other blogs?

Gonna catch up now. :D