Monday, December 13, 2010

Arena Triumph!

I rode Cole on Friday morning. I was alone in the arena.  He was doing really well, and I decided to trot a full lap around.  That meant the scary end!  Well, I ended up doing 3 laps in a row, and he was fine.  So was I.  There is nothing like conquering fear.  I was walking on clouds all day.

Unfortunately, the arena was very busy on Saturday, so I just led him on the trail.  Sunday, I didn't have enough time because I had to go to a very boring Christmas party with my dad.  Ugh.  Anyway, I only lounged him.

I am going out tonight, but we are supposed to have high winds.  Young horses are hard to ride in the wind when you are in an indoor arena.  We'll see if I can even lounge him.  I can't wait to try, again, but I have to be sensible.

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

Aw sorry you haven't been getting in much riding time. Congrats on the three laps and conquering your fear. :)