Friday, October 8, 2010

Warm and Sunny Weekend

Oh, it is going to be such a fine weekend. After days of rain, we are going to have warm days of sunshine. We will be doing a lot of riding--including a trip up to the show ring area with Cole and Ranger on Sunday! It will only be our second time up there with Cole.




He did fair in the indoor arena on Weds. He did sppol a few times and was more hyper than usual at the trot. I think that with all the trail riding, he is getting in better shape, so it takes more to tire him out. I will ride him in the arena tonight and see how it goes.



I am taking Cruiser on the trail for a quick ride before sunset. Cruiser is doing well, so there is seldom much to say about him. I certainly appreciate him a lot more now that I have Cole!

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

Don't you love how that works (appreciating what you have when you have to start over)? I was that way when I got Jackal. All of a sudden I appreciated how well behaved Storm was hehe. I can't wait to hear how he does in the arena.