Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ho Hum, another great ride

I took Cole out on a ride with Starry, and it was another gorgeous night and another gorgeous ride.  We did a lot of trotting and some cantering.  Cole was so wonderful, that all I can do is brag.  Another boring blog.  I am a lucky person.

I need Dante so I have something to write about!

Those poor, young ladies that escaped from being kidnapped for years were found in a house about a mile from where I work.  I'm so happy they are free, but what a lousy thing to happen to them.  Sometimes, the world can bring you down--and all I can do is ride to escape.

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

Kidnapped for years? That's horrible!!! I hope they are okay.

I'm so happy you had another great ride! I can't wait until I'm at that point with Chrome. These first road rides are a little nerve wracking lol.