Monday, November 8, 2010

Demon Dog Miracle

It was a miracle.  The dog who wouldn't go outside alone (abandonment issues, I think) went to the door and looked at it.  I asked her if she wanted to go out, and she wagged.  I opened the door, she walked out and 15 seconds later did her business!!!!  I praised her from inside the house.  She was so happy that she did good.

She is doing great with Thunder, except she wants to chase him when he playfully runs around.  I stop her, but I can't help but think that Thunder wants her to chase him.  He loves when I chase him, but when I catch up to him, I pet him.  I'm not sure what she will do if she caught up with him, so I discourage her.

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

Aww she's so cute. I'm glad she's settling in and doing well. And especially happy that Thunder seems to like her.