Friday, March 6, 2015

Spring is nearly here.


The weather is looking up, Daylight Savings is this weekend and I am dreaming about trail riding, again.

Just dreaming. I won’t be on the trail this weekend. We had a mini thaw followed by a deep freeze, so there is ice everywhere. We won’t be able to get out of the barn, and when we do, I don’t know if we will be able to get down the hill because it takes a long time to melt. Then, there is the frozen river, but with next week’s warm up, that should be starting to thaw. Of course, it will then be too high to cross. Still, things are finally looking up, and I am dreaming about trail riding, again.

And dreaming about something else…

Something big…

Really big…

In the meantime, I will share with you a picture of me on my little Cole Train.


No comments: