Monday, December 14, 2015

Maggie - Crazy Dog


This is Maggie at her craziest.  And yes, she really does have that much fur.  She isn't fat at all--just furry.  Every day, she wakes up, and it's a bad hair day.  I groom her often, but it never makes a difference.  All the hair does offer her protection from Thunder when he chases her, swiping at her as she scrambles away.  Sometimes, it looks like his claws get tangled in her fur, but I don't think he ever actually touches skin.

If you think her tail looks odd, it is because it is odd.  It is about 5 inches long and her hair hangs off it like a doggie pom-pom.  She was born that way, and it is really cute.

Actually, Maggie is very, very cute, and although she can drive me crazy at times with her perpetual puppiness, I'm glad I kept her when Dad died.  She is fun to walk, very devoted to me (particularly if I have food) and Thunder needs someone to chase around.

1 comment:

Achieve1dream said...

I'm glad you decided to keep her too. She's lucky to have a permanent home finally with someone as great as you and Thunder. :D