Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My newsletter/books

If you like my newsletter, you will love my books. “Trail Training for the Horse and Rider” is a how-to book full of terrific advice for all trail riders. It is $19.95 plus shipping and handling. The publisher accepts Mastercard, VISA, checks and money orders. Go to my website, click on buy the book, and it will direct you to their website. They also have other horse books and tons of dog books. My website is at www.trailtrainingforthehorseandrider.com There; you can see pictures of my cast of characters and read some of my early newsletters.

My new book, “Trail Horse Adventures and Advice” is the best of the first 3 years of my newsletter. It is available as a paperback book for $14.95 + shipping or as an e-book for $9.95. My website has a link to my other publisher where you can read the first three chapters free and buy the book.

If you are interested in an autographed copy, send me e-mail, and I will tell you where to send the check. (I don’t accept credit cards.) It will cost the same. If you buy two books from me, and you don’t mind me shipping them Media Mail—, which could take a couple weeks, I will ship them free.

Anyone who is interested in contributing to this newsletter is welcome to e-mail me at judiemail@yahoo.com A newsletter that is free cannot afford to pay anyone for their contributions, of course, but then again, I don’t get paid either. It is the joy of sharing that counts.

Feel free to forward my newsletter to anyone you like and encourage them to sign up for it.
Thank you,
Judi

No comments: