Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day off

We are now riding regularly down the trail, and we just love it. Cruiser has been across the river twice, and he is still very excited about it. He gaited all the way home, yesterday, and he only gaits when he is in a "mood." Mingo is starting to settle down. I did get him to cross one of the fords--something we have troubles with at times and gave him a bunch of peppermints for it.

My sister and I are taking tomorrow off from work to go riding. The weather is supposed to be cloudy and comfortable. Sounds great to me. I will ride both horses, and of course, she will ride hers. She is then coming over my house, and we will take the dog on a long walk and eat a scrumptious spaghetti dinner. We are then going over my brother's house to watch a movie with his family. It will be a fine day.

No comments: