Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sorry it's been so long...

It’s been a while since I posted, but I’ve been pretty busy. It usually slows down at work this time of year, but so far, it has only gotten busier. That’s a good thing, of course.

I’ve had 2 long weekends in a row, and we have had some wonderful rides. I think I need to take more time off, soon. It’s just too much fun. Of course, I do ride on weekdays, but my time is limited in the evenings.

My garden is about half planted. It has been so chilly for the last few weeks that I’m reluctant to plant the cukes, zukes and lima too soon. I’ve go loads of peppers and tomatoes planted. I also planted beets, turnips, lettuce, radishes and green beans. I still have more space that I’m not sure what I will do with. Maybe more green beans. I like to freeze them.

I’m riding with my boyfriend, tonight. He’s been regularly riding with me in the evenings, and we have been having a good time. Starry and Cruiser get along terrifically. Mingo doesn’t really like Starry, but we still have fun.

No comments: